Beli online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuran kedai FREE sampai hujung tahun

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SharkHead

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan Empty
PostSubject: WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan   WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:16 pm

Pihak kami menjual Murtabak D'Royal Serimas (frozen) daripada Kelantan..Semuanya dijamin 100% halal dan menggunakan daging/ayam tempatan.
Terdapat dalam murtabak ayam dan murtabak daging.

Penghantaran percuma untuk warga Cheras, Seri Kembangan dan sekitar KLCC.

Lain2 tempat ada change sikit :-
++ Ampang, Wangsa Maju, Hulu Langat, Puchong - RM 5
++ Selayang, Damansara, Kajang, Bangi, PJ - RM 8
++ Shah Alam, Klang, Semenyih - RM 10
++ Lain2 tempat bergantung pada tempat blh berunding

Berat Murtabak dlm +-700gram + setebal +-1 inci,
Satu murtabak sesuai untuk 4 orang punya hidangan.. Sangat besar..
disertakan bersama pencicah/jeruk bawang.

Harga Rm 16 untuk satu murtabak..

Kami juga memerlukan ejen di kawasan tempat tinggal anda.

WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan Box
WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan Inlaypack
Gambar Sebelum Masak

WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan Sizecom
Compare Tebal Murtabak Dgn Duit 50 sen

WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan Fresh
WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan Yummy
Gambar Dah Masak

Order blh dibuat sama ada melalui thread ni ataupun menghubungi saya terus (0172723030)

Last edited by SharkHead on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.byte-fusion.con
SharkHead

PostSubject: Re: WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan   WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:18 pm

++comparison with pasar malam murtabak (normal murtabak)

WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan Top-1WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan Size-1
Back to top Go down
Faris

PostSubject: The Best Murtabak Raja   WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi all...

I have been to kelantan many times before, and tried many murtabak rajas from different people. And I found out they all come from one family - the late Nik Fatimah. After she passed away, her business have been taken over by her daughters (Serimas is one of Nik Fatimah's daughter. She also passed away and her daughter is taking over her business). They make murtabak at their own house and have their own customers including the Kelantan Royal families. However, among all - the best one come from Nik Fatimah's daughter in-law who stays in Kg Pasir Kota, and her own daughter who stays in Kg Tikat. I bet you'd not buy Serimas murtabak anymore after you get to try from Kg Pasir Kota and Kg Tikat. Theirs is much better when it comes to the real taste of Murtabak Raja. I actually went to their "workshop" where they make murtabak - trust me, I prefer the one in Kg Pasir Kota even more. I always bring back with me her Murtabak Raja anytime I go to Kelantan. (the only drawback is the packaging and hers doesn't come with nice box as Serimas. But who cares - it's the taste that matters most.) So if you go to KB, drop by at Kg Pasir Kota or call them at 097448821, ask for Mak Cik Na or Pak Nik Hassan. Okay, done with my own review here. :) Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Faris

PostSubject: The Best Murtabak Raja - part 2   WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Sorry, just an additional note. This is just to compare between Murtabak Raja from Kg Pasir Kota and Serimas. The one from Kg Pasir Kota is thicker, bigger and of course, heavier. And price wise, it's slighty cheaper, if not the same, than Serimas.. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
SharkHead

PostSubject: Re: WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan   WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:51 pm

Faris wrote:
Sorry, just an additional note. This is just to compare between Murtabak Raja from Kg Pasir Kota and Serimas. The one from Kg Pasir Kota is thicker, bigger and of course, heavier. And price wise, it's slighty cheaper, if not the same, than Serimas.. Thank you.

thank for the comment... saya tak pernah lagi rasa Murtabak Raja dari Kg pasir Kota.. but i just what to share murtabak yg saya gemaran kepada semua.. just my 2cent...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan   WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan Empty

Back to top Go down

WTS : Murtabak D'royal XXL Serimas dari Kelantan
Page 1 of 1